1.07.2014

June 2013

June was a big month for us.  High highs and low lows.  
























 9 months pregnant.  June 12th, 2013. I will always remember this day.  This was the day we found out Paxton's father had passed.  Paxton was on his way home from High Adventure, and the kids and I were at Ann's house.  It was in the late evening when we heard the horrible news.  The kids were sleeping, and Ann and I were bawling, waiting for Paxton and Heather to get to the house.  Paxton and Heather left for Shreveport that night.  The next few days were SO long for them.  The next few months really. 


On High Adventure...
Paxton had a great idea to have everyone write messages to his dad on balloons and let them go in the sky, upward to heaven!  It was a very touching moment!  Loved it!



 High moment ... when we went to close on our house!

 Moving in.. boxes everywhere, mess everywhere. 
 Kids LOVED seeing all their toys again!  They were so excited!

 New bunk bed for Ty & Em.  

Blackmail






3 comments:

Shurtliff Family said...

Abs... LOVIN' all the updates! You are really rolling them out! Good for you! And since I hadn't heard, congrats on new baby, house, new life, how exciting!!!! You look amazing prego! So pretty! Sorry to hear about your husband's, dad's death. How rough! A midst the grief, I hope you guys are happy and loving life in other ways!!

Ann said...

I am just loving all these updates!!! Such a great job and the pics are so cute!!!

Lisa said...

You're making me miss summer with all those water pictures!