1.20.2014

October 2013

Brinley is 3 months and gaining lots of neck control.  Her hair is long enough to put into pig tails... well it was long enough when she was born to be able to do that, but I just now was brave enough to put them in.  So cute.



I made this growth chart!  Very easy, and I LOVE how it turned out!


 There was a face painter at Brooke's 4th birthday party!  Kids loved it!


We went to see my very favorite singer in the whole world- Michael Buble.  LOVE him!  Ohhhhh, it was such a great show.   I was depressed when it ended.  I wish we had better seats... we were almost to the very top.  Next time, we're getting closer!  But, this was cool... his last song, he took out his ear piece, put down his microphone, and sang a cappella.  His voice still filled the whole stadium!  He's got a powerful, loud voice.  He was so entertaining.  




Emery turned 3!!!  She wanted a princess party, so that is what we had!  All the guests dressed in princess dresses.  We made necklaces with beads, and there were a few boys there, so they decorated tinfoil shields.  We played pin the crown on the princess, and ate veggies, fruits, crackers, cheese, and cupcakes.  










We got a new door!!

The Hobson's annual pumpkin carving contest.  

 Mark's jack-o-lantern with the brain won 1st.  


 Halloween night!
Pinkalicious
Venom 




This girl wears headbands all the time.  She went through a phase where she would wear 3-4 headbands at the same time.  Silly girl. And, the headbands would always end up at the top of her forehead, and not on top of her head.  


photobomb




No comments: