July.. the long awaited month! Our sweet baby Brinley Jayne was born July 9th, right on her due date.... thanks to being induced! :) 7 lbs, 14 oz. The delivery went well, and all were eager to see our new beautiful baby. Kids loved her immediately.
We decided on her middle name, Jayne, because we wanted to name her after Paxton's dad, Jerry Wayne. That's how we came up with Jayne! It's perfect!
Lots of sleeping going on around here!! And being super heroes. Not only were the kids superheroes, but I had to become one, adjusting to 3 kiddos! Wow! Tough! Luckily we had help from Ann and Leslie & Mikayla. It took a couple months, but I finally got adjusted to 3. Can't imagine life without our sweet baby Brinley. She is absolutely perfect! I am completely enjoying every little moment and stage with her... more than I did with the older 2. She is just such a special little spirit. We all love her to pieces.
No comments:
Post a Comment