August was a fun month!! Ty's birthday, and mine and Paxton's birthday. And lovin' on baby Brinley!
I was painting Emery's fingers and toenails, and she fell asleep on me! She can fall asleep anywhere if she's tired enough!
See!
Daddy/daughter date
Ty's first soccer season! Paxton coached! I don't think he'll ever coach again! It was pretty exhausting... he basically had to babysit nine 4 year olds for an hour every week! BUT, Ty had fun while it lasted. He's not too interested in playing again anytime soon!
![]() |
| I found Emery's skirt like this.. :) |
Pretty Princess
Lovin' on baby Brinley.
I HAD to take a picture of Emery's cute hair. It was so strange. The top half of her hair was straight, and the hair underneath was curly. So cute!! It has since then lost it's curl and is now mostly straight! Sad.
I always get comments on how much hair Brinley has! Also, tons of comments about Brinley looking like a baby doll with all her hair and perfectly round face and blue eyes. I know I'm biased, but she seriously is the perfect baby!
TY turned 4!!
Ty's Superhero Birthday party! It was so much fun! We had homemade masks- Spiderman, Batman, Hulk, Wolverine, Captain America, Iron Man, and Thor. They each decorated capes with shiny duct tape. We had a laser beam obstacle, walked on a bridge over "lava", punched down buildings with Hulk hands, shot webs with silly string, threw "hand grenades"(water balloons), had a little superhero boot camp, and played superhero memory game on the wall. We ate superhero cupcakes, and had a little lunch too! The kids had SO much fun!!
At the school park
Oh my goodness. This picture below doesn't look like much, but it makes me really laugh! Here's the story. We needed to get out of the house. We had been in the house for weeks, because Brinley was a newborn so we couldn't get out much. The kids had so much energy, so they were fighting and whining a lot! So I packed us all up and we went to a really cool park- Frisco Commons. They usually love it there and we can play for hours. Well, we got there and they were so grumpy and whiny. I fed Brinley on a bench and they sat next to me the whole time whining. I kept trying to get them to go play, but they wouldn't. I was getting so sick of the whining, that I told them to come with me. I took them to this grassy place, and told them to stand there and look at a small pile of dirt on the ground. And don't move! Stay there until I say you can stop or until you are ready to go play on the playground. I walked away busting up inside, trying so hard to contain myself from laughing out loud for them to hear. After about 30 seconds, Emery decided she wanted to go play. Ty still stood there. So Emery and I started walking away from him to go to the park since he wasn't going to come. Once he saw us walking away, he started crying a little then ran over to us. They finally went and played on the playground and had a good time.
We went on a movie date.... Ty's first movie in a theater. We saw Planes, and he loved it!! He wanted to sit on my lap almost the whole time!
I loved this moment. Ty and Emery were eating lunch and having such a good time together, making each other laugh. It was too cute!
Road trip to Sea World!! We decided the night before to go to Sea World for the long weekend, and it ended up being a really fun trip! Ty and Emery loved it, and Brinley was so so good the whole time! She slept a lot in the stroller and in my arms, and woke up to eat, see a whale here and there, then go back to sleep. We will be going back soon!
It was really hot! Luckily we had those fan/sprayers that kept us all cool. I had one on Brinley the whole time. You can see her in the background napping in my arms, with the fan in her face! :)
SHAMU!






















































No comments:
Post a Comment