1.06.2014

February 2013

Pax and I would take the kids on little dates.  Usually it consisted of a short, fun activity and then ice cream.  This was a guy's night....



OUCH!  Ty bit his tongue- almost went all the way through.  It was BAD!  This picture doesn't even show how huge and swollen it really was!  Ty still remembers when that happened!  
 Emery's CRAZY hair!  I could not contain it.  She played too hard! :)



 I think I'm 19 weeks here.  And we found out the baby was a girl!

 February was the month we moved out of our first home, and into our friend's home- the Austin's.  We would do awesome things, like the plank challenge... 
 dress boys up as girls...
 and girls up as girls...
 and mostly hang out outside on scooters and bikes!  
 We were so lucky and blessed that the Jamin and April Austin offered their house to us while our house was being built! Thank you guys!!!

No comments: