1.13.2014

September 2013

The kids wake up early, and alway climb on our beds to wake us up.  This was one of those mornings.  

Ty's first day of preschool at Apple Creek!  He was so excited!  And we were all excited for him.  Ty and Em love each other.  Emery missed him that day.


















I really wanted a bench to go by our back door, and some hooks to put our bags and jackets.  So I made what I wanted!  It was so much fun making that bench!  I found inspiration on Pinterest for my bench, but did my own dimensions and colors.  It's one of a kind, and I LOVE it!




Brinley was blessed on Sunday, September 22.  All the family that lived here in Dallas came, and it was a great blessing!  Brinley is such a special, sweet, beautiful, wonderful child, and I am SO so grateful that we were blessed to have her in our family.  









2 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVE your bench!!

Ann said...

Great month,,,the bench is so great!!!!