6.01.2007

SOLD

Just wanted to let everyone know- we sold the Bowflex already. We had it up for about 5 hours when Paxton got 2 calls on it. Then about 4-5 emails came and a bargain offer of $100 cash, which we quickly declined. That guy thought he was being clever or something. NOT! But we sold it last night and got it out of Ann and Steve's garage! I'm sure they are delighted as we are to have a little extra cash in our account.

I'm going to do another advertisement- but a wanted ad: I really want a piano. Does anyone know of someone that has a nice, good sounding piano for sale that isn't totally expensive? I am losing my skills and i really want to keep them. So if anyone knows of any, let me know. I mean, I know we're in an apartment, but I want it in my apartment. We'll see if I can convince Paxton :)

2 comments:

The Ling Blings said...

Congrats on the sale of my previous Bowflex. I am only looking for 10% of the sales price!! Ha Ha!

Wiseguys said...

look online, my parents got a good one on craig's list, and I think you should get it...they only have to carry it up the stairs once!