6.21.2007

Anticipation Kills...

I don't know if I'm more excited for the 5th Harry Potter movie to air July 11th or 13th(?), or for the new Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- book 7 to be released July 21st!!! Last year I saw the 4th Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire opening night! I want to see the 5th one opening night too! It looks so good and suspenseful and scary!!
I just barely started reading the 5th book again. I've already read all the books, but I want to read the 5th again to refresh my memory. This is one I don't remember as well. Only a few little details. Anyway, you think I can finish an 870 page book in 20 days?
p.s.- Does anyone know the date of the premiere- ? I've seen 11th, and 13th
Cover of the 5th movie! hehe

2 comments:

YaYa said...

It starts officially starts July 11th..........YAHOO!!!!

The Ling Blings said...

We can't wait either!!!!!