6.06.2007

Pot O' Gold? NO-->Pot O' Kohl's!!

Paxton's First Day of Work at Grant Thornton. We treated it as his first day of school, because that is what it has turned out to be. He has come home the last three nights with "homework." WHAT??? I thought he graduated? Well- there's always more to learn. He's got so much to learn from work, and becomes exhausted/overwhelmed sometimes at ALL he has to know. He is studying right now and has been for about 1 1/2 hours already. AM I EVER GOING TO HAVE TIME WITH MY HUSBAND? Who knows... well I guess Anna knows. You tell me.




After his first day of work, we went to Kohl's to buy him new dress shirts and some shoes. We got lucky- Kohl's was having a BUY 1 GET ONE FREE deal going on. So we got him 6 shirts for the price of 3, and we got 2 ties for the price of 1. It was just awesome. We also got him a pair of black shoes there- they are nice and i guess comfortable too. I wouldn't know. And then last night we went to another shoe store and got him some new brown shoes- which he DESPERATELY needed. And they are SWEET! I love them. They look so good on him, and they're really stylish. He's gonna look SO ridiculously good-looking!

So here is one of the sweet shirts we got him- white with a hint of purple. He just looks SOOOOO handsome. Can't stand it.

8 comments:

Anna@Exasperation said...

Um, yeah, if you really REALLY want to know, I'll tell you. You get him once he's done studying for - and has passed - the CPA. And then Jan - Apr you get him between the hours of 11 pm and 6 am. Enjoy.

Abby said...

ha- Anna, that's exactly what Paxton said. He was like- Once I pass the CPA you'll see me lots more, excluding Jan-Apr. You're right on- but of course- you've done it. thanks!

YaYa said...

He is a handsome guy, isn't he? Thanks for the first day of school picture!!!!!

Jeni said...

OK
1. Cool clothes hob.. you always find the Kohls deals...
2. BEAUTIFUL sky!! I love those pics!
3. NICE updates.. I just read them all and love them
4. NICE CROSSED LEGS...
5. i wish I could have been in Canton!! NEXT TIME FOR SURE
6. THOSE are the BEST candles ever! I always buy those ones!!

Wiseguys said...

Okay, so we need to form a "my husband is an accountant and I never see him (and when I do he's too tired to do anything)" club. I think it could become quite popular. We could all get together and give each other emotional support. Hey, we could even take turns making dinner so that there was someone there to eat it who was actualy awake. Poor guys, it's not like they don't want to be home.

The Ling Blings said...

What a handsome guy!

Kelly said...

wowsers! on my leave of computerness due to computer crashedness you have turned into a blogging wonderus!

Anna@Exasperation said...

Okay, Kelly, that was a funny and very silly post. Silly head...
Abby! Come to our house! Is everyone fighting over who gets to Abby-sit you this week? Pick me, pick me! Chase has meetings tomorrow night so I'll be on my own...