Hey- I just want to make a comment. Thanks for those who have commented on my last post and answered the TOP 4 questions. It always fun to read everyone's, although what I had in mind was reading them on their own blog. hehe. Then other people who don't read mine can see YOURS and then do it themselves.... just a suggestions. Either way is fine- but uhh. yeah! :)
Ok- we love you all. And- we just got back from Matt & Analissa's wedding & reception and WOW- it was so beautiful. Analissa was beautiful, Matt was handsome, the reception was beautiful and the cake was awesome. I kinda want some more. They just gave me a SLIVER of a piece. hehe. Oh well, I don't really NEEEEEEED it!
Love,
Abby
1 comment:
OK I just read your 4 things thing... I will try to do it.
Matt and Lissas wedding was so so nice eh? I felt naked the ENTIRE time though.
ALSO GUESS WHAT? Come over and watch Harry potter with me cause I have been wanting to watch those forever now - AND we bought planet earth DVD - come over on Sunday that will be a nice vid to watch!
Post a Comment