After i posted my last 2 blogs, I was thinking about the title "Anticipation Kills" and I think it's actually not true. It is actually fun to be anticipating something coming up. As lots of you know, last week Paxton was out of town the whole week! And I was missing him lots, and I was anticipating his coming home and was so excited. I knew I would see him in 2 days, 1 day, 10 hours, 3 hours, then finally he walked over from the airport exit with his white dress shirt, and his suitcase rolling behind him.
And then, it was a very happy moment. We were both so excited to see eachother, hugged, kissed. Soon after he was with me and I knew he wasn't going to leave me, the anticipation and excitement died. I had nothing to look forward to. SO- the point is.. my anticipation for the new Harry Potter movie and book is NOT killing me! :) I am SUPER excited, and glad I have something to look forward to.
3 comments:
I totally agree, that's why I love holidays, even dumb ones, it's an excuse to do something different and have something to look forward to.
Hey abs and paxton! I loved checking out your blog and I am glad that you found me because i had no idea you were hard core bloggers! :) I am excited you will be in IF, we'll have to see eachother, and yes hopefully you will be able to see the baby. He is due SEPT 3rd! Keep in touch! You guys seem like you are doing just great!
Love ya,
Hayes
Oh yes, I am so excited for the new Harry Potter film. I am making Ryan take me to it right after I complete the bar. It will be my little reward. However, that means I will not see it until after July 26, so no spoilers please. I would be so sad.
Post a Comment