- Jamba Juice!!
- Craigo's Pizza- YUM
- EFY Counselor!
- Peer Tutor for Anatomy & Physiology
4 Movies I Can Always Watch
- The Notebook
- One Fine Day
- Harry Potter- any of them
- Catch Me If You Can -- I just put random movies I like- although i really do like romantics
4 Places I've Lived
- Boise, ID
- Idaho Falls, ID
- Rexburg, ID
- Dallas, TX- Frisco & Carrollton
4 TV Shows I Enjoy
- The Office
- Planet Earth on Discovery
- America's Next Top Model- silly I know- I don't know why I enjoy it really :)
- King of Queens/Everybody Loves Raymond- they're the same kinda
4 Foods I Love
- Broccoli/Chicken Casserole
- Mindy's Special Pizza from Craigo's (although it doesn't treat me right inside)
- Trail Mix
- candy - I like almost all candy- except the gross orange peanut things you get at Christmas, and Peeps- yuck
4 Websites I Frequently Go to
- Gmail.com
- everyone's blogs
- byui.edu - email
- Oprah.com
4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
- at home with Paxton
- at home in Idaho with my parents and fam
- with family and friends here in D-town
- uhh- Hawaii maybe - yeah I think so- or London- that'd be cool too.
We'll there ya'll go. Now I invite everyone to do the same, it's a fun little treat for you for the weekend- or just anytime you're sitting at work extremely bored and have 2-3+ hours to kill! :)
What is everyone doing for the 4th of July? Any fun plans? Which firework show is the best? There are too many to choose from. I kinda like the Idaho way- there was only one to go to that was worthwhile- and it supposedly is the biggest firework show West of the Mississippi! Wow- it was really cool. We'll have to see how these Texans do their firework shows... see if they live up to my expectations. hehe
Well, have a great weekend!
4 comments:
Cute, looks like fun! Maybe I'll do that later! Um, let's hang out because we don't have any plans for the weekend other than enjoying having a big house to ourselves!!!!
okay, here you go...
4 jobs
Sales Operations Manager
Analyst
Secretary
Receptionist
4 movies
Dark Victory with Bette Davis
Falling in Love
Easy Rider
A Christmas Story
4 places lived
Frisco Texas
Carrollton Texas
Texarkana Texas
Tyler, Texas
4 TV shows
CSI Miami
CSI Las Vegas
The Office
House Hunters (HGTV)
4 foods
ICE CREAM
Mexican Food
Kung Pao Chicken
Deviled Eggs
4 websites
Abby and Paxton's blog
Heather-Chris-Katie blog
people.com
cnn.com
4 places I'd rather be
anywhere but work
with my honey Steve and all the family
any Caribbean island
watching the sunset off my front porch.
We don't really have plans for the 4th, since we just have a big hole in the backyard right now,,,,Addison usually has good fireworks, but they are usually a day or so before the 4th.....so many choices.....
Hey Abby...I think the best choice for fireworks would be Kaboom town in Addison on July 3rd. They are usually big! Here are my answers:
4 Jobs
Bridal Shop Sales
Nanny
Analyst
Substitute Teacher
4 Movies
Valley Girl
16 Candles
Notting Hill
Bridget Jones Diary
4 Places Lived
Tyler, TX
Texarkana, TX
Paris, France (couple of months)
Dallas, TX
4 TV Shows
The Sopranos
Lost
Entourage
So You Think You Can Dance
4 Foods
Mexican
Penne A La Vodka @ Tony's Pizza
Cookies & Creme Ice Cream
French Toast
4 Websites
Perez Hilton.com
Yahoo
Wells Fargo
Everyones Blogs
4 Places I'd Rather Be
Maui, Hawaii
Carribean Cruise
Snow Skiing
Touring with The Police
4 jobs
Bank Teller
Walmart/Kmart cashier
City council intern
Exec. Assist/Events planner
4 movies
Top Gun
Zoolander
Pride & Prejudice (A&E version or the new one...)
Say Anything
4 places I've lived
Lebanon, PA
Brockville, Ontario, Canada
Pittsburgh, PA
Provo, UT
Fresno, CA
Kutztown, PA
Chicago, IL
Brazil, IN
(figured I would just put 'em all in there)
4 shows
So you think you can dance
ER
The Office
Frontline
4 foods
Ice cream
cookies
chocolate
mexican
4 websites
all the blogs
Babycenter.com
yahoo.com - email
cars.com
4 places I'd rather be
Some place I'm not responsible for cleaning/cooking
I would LIKE to be with my other family members, but I don't think I'd RATHER be with them...
I'd rather be somewhere with no rain and less heat
Plans for the 4th are sketchy. Let us know what you're doing!
Post a Comment