I thought I would do a bit of advertising on our blog. If you or anyone you know wants a bowlfex, we got it right here! It's in excellent condition. Almost brand new. Has all the parts to it, hardly been used. ONLY $400 compared to brand new at $1900 Now I'd say that's a spankin good deal. Now here's a little funny story. This morning Pax dropped me off at work, but he always comes in and uses the computer for a little bit. Well this morning he thought he'd get the Bowflex advertised on CraigsList. So he was working on the text, like what people can read as they're looking at the pics. ANd he wrote all this stuff, some of what I said above, and some more detailed stuff. Anyway, and then at the end he wrote "See the pictures for yourself." And I just laughed so hard. He sounded like Kip from Napoleon Dynamite. "See for yourself." Can't you picture Pax saying that in the voice of Kip, which he does such a good job at. Hahaha. And he didn't think anything of that phrase in the ad. So I was like Dont say 'See for yourself' Oh man, it's just funny because the language of Kip has become part of Paxton's vocabulary and voice. I don't know, I thought it was funny.
ANYWAY, tell your friends and fam about the bowflex, if they want one! OK
3 comments:
I really do believe that Paxton has morphed into Kip,,,,,all I can say Abby is just watch out for girls named LaFonda!
no bowflex, but I just wanted to say thanks for the great pic of all the guys. It's on our desk and looks great...I think that it makes Jake a little sad, but a good sad so it's okay. It was great seeing you guys!
Please don't let my brother turn into Kip....I would hate for Chris to have to turn into Uncle Rico!
Post a Comment