6.06.2007

Canton Treats

Here are the goodies i got from Canton. Of course- I had to take pictures.. they are cute .. i wanted to show them off.

I knew Paxton would like this candle. I saw the name of the candle, and when I took a whiff- I just had to get it. It smells really really good... I mean - it HAS to with a name like that! If ya'll are interested, either go to Canton next month and smell it, or come to our apartment and smell-- it is very refreshing! I also got a Home Sweet Home candle- smells like Cinnamon.. If you've ever smelled the Yankee candle of Home Sweet Home - it's the same smell. Yummy. My mom always has that kind and just loves it-- I do too!



Here is a centerpiece candle set I got for our kitchen table. It looks really good- it matches the colors in the kitchen: burgundy, dark yellow and green! I love it.



... and some cute bracelets for $1 . Anna politely let me buy the white one. It's so cute! I told her she could borrow it whenever she wanted to. ha.

2 comments:

Anna@Exasperation said...

The bracelett looked so hot on you at church on Sunday. I'm glad you got it!

YaYa said...

You got some really cool, cute stuff.....i love the bracelets also.....you deserved a shopping trip!