7.19.2007

My Artistic Accountant


So I am sitting at work when I receive an email from my cute hubby. In the email he says hi how are you blah blah and then "Here is a picture i made for you"
Isn't it cute?! I just wanted to share it with everyone. He always draws me silly pictures, like a stick figure climbing a huge mountain with a smiling sun, or a boat on the ocean and a smiling sun. I'm surprised there was no smiling sun in this one. My question is, why are his hands black? I know he didn't wear gloves to work, but uhhh... hmmm? And how did he draw that calculator? It looks like it's a clipart or something. Very creative husband I have! He keeps things interesting everyday. I love it.

4 comments:

Haylee said...

haha that is funny. Sounds like paxton always makes life unpredictable and fun!! You guys are so dang cute! :)

The Ling Blings said...

It's no fair that Paxton and mom ooze artistic drawing ability and I can even get a stick figure right!

Jill and Ryan said...

You two are so cute. Sorry, Ryan and I have been so incognito. I take my test next week. I am lucky to see the sun more then when I walk to and from the gym. It stinks. But it will be over with soon, and then I can have some sort of life.

Anna@Exasperation said...

Heather, you're not seriously jealous of Paxton's art skillz are you?
Paxton: Get a job. No wait, I remember Chase sending me a pic like this from work one day during his first month or so...they must work at the same place.