7.26.2007

Tee Time : 6:15


Last week, Paxton, Chris, & Brian went to Indian Creek Golf Course to play some golf. I decided to tag along since I had never seen Paxton play golf. He did really well. He said he was a little rusty and didn't do his best, and I understand, it's hard to play your best all the time. Everyone had a great time- it was fun.

The guys ready to play, walking to the next hole.


Oops- forgot to zoom out. hehe. I like his face though- even though it's the face he makes when petting Curly- the dog. ha.

Got it zoomed out this time... and he STILL makes the face.






It was really pretty out there. There was lots of water and "lakes" where there weren't supposed to be, but it made it beautiful out there.

Beautiful sunset eh?

The boys, done w/ their game. After a few bad swings and many good swings, they were ready to get outta there.

See ya (in Kip voice) . . .

Good game boys. . . .

2 comments:

Jeni said...

k YOUR HAIR LOOKS REALLY CUTE HERE!

Anna@Exasperation said...

Yes, I was going to say the same. Cute hair. And dang it, isn't it frustrating when they won't just make a nice face. We can NEVER frame out pictures because Chase is always making a whacked out face. Maybe that's why Jeni takes a lot of pictures...you gotta take a lot to get at least ONE where they're not looking like they're going to the bathroom...or petting Curly, the dog.