Here are just a few recent pics of us-- from 1-2 months ago, going to Hurricane Harbor, golfing, and at the Ranger's game.
He's looking at me... disgusted or annoyed or something... but he's still SO cute.


I got Pax in the pic..:)

At the Rangers game

Heading to Hurricane Harbor

Wow... what am I doing??

4 comments:
Hope you are having fun in Idaho!!! Tell everybody hi....have fun!
Youre in IF!! You NEED to come visit. So far I haven't had my baby (the due date is the 3rd), but hopefully while you are here he will come. I'll let you know so that you can come visit and see him, I'd love visitors since I don't think I'll get many. I hope you are having fun with your family. Your pictures are fun. You guys are goofballs! :)
Hey Abs and Paxton! I wish I was in Idaho so I could see you guys!! I miss ya. I will be out there at the end of the month for my nephew's blessing :)
Abby, we miss you. Are you EVER coming home?!
Post a Comment