7.12.2007

SIX FLAGS vs. HURRICANE HARBOR

Hey guys! Pax and I wanna go to Six Flags or Hurricane Harbor this Saturday. We're wanting to make a whole day event out of it. I've researched prices for tickets, so here's the scoop:

Six Flags
Day Passes: $47 at the park, or $42 online/each
Season Passes: $89.99 or $79.99/each when you buy 4 or more. So if 4 of ya'll wanna go in on buying them, you'll save $40.
2 Day Ticket: $47/each online. This ticket works for SF and HH! We can go to one Friday night and one Saturday!
Junior Admission(48" or shorter): $34.99 Ages 2 and under are FREE

Hurricane Harbor
Day Passes:$31.99 at the park, or $25.99 online
Season Passes: $69.99 or $59.99/each when you buy 4 or more.
Junior Admission(48" or shorter): $24.99 Ages 2 and under are FREE

Parking is $15-$25 for SF, and $10-$15 for HH.
Hours at SF are 10AM-11PM
Hours at HH are 10:30AM-7PM

A season pass pays for itself in less than 2 visits!! What a deal! Think about it guys. If the weather is good, Pax and I are going to one. Not sure of which. We're kinda leaning towards HH, but if people wanna go to SF instead, we'll go there. OH and we have season parking, so we'll carpool in our car so no one has to pay for parking.

6 comments:

Brittany Swanson said...

Hey guys, if you let me know, I'm pretty sure my company has discounted tickets. I'm not sure how many I can get or how great the discount is but its definitely better than the price you listed. That would be fun if we all went... I used to be terrified of roller coaster but somehow I broke the fear and can't get enough of them! - Brittany

Brittany Swanson said...

Oh and... we think you should go next saturday, because we're out of town this weekend!

Abby said...

Cool Britt- definitely look into those discount tickets. Will it work better if we do it next weekend? Well- I guess we'll have to since Sam and Britt will be outta town. That way, people can save up to go for another week. I think Pax and I are still probably going to go to HH cuz we have season passes- but we'll go next weekend too!!

YaYa said...

You guys are so lucky to have season's passes to both....somebody must sure love you guys!!!!

Jeni said...

I REALLY WANNA GO... Convince brian for the 2 dayer and we are in.. it is all about him... OK BUT I am outa town next weekend... soooooo.... anyway KEEP ME POSTED... I think SF would be fun fri and then sat HH..

Anna@Exasperation said...

Count us out! We're saving our pennies for our big vacation next month! Thanks for thinking of us, though!!!!