7.07.2007

Funny Videos

Today, we were looking through all of these videos that we have taken with our camera and we found some pretty good one's that we forgot about!! Here they are for your viewing pleasure... Make sure you turn your speakers on! You might have to click on the play button twice to get it to play.



That's just silly!



Yes I know, it was Neil Armstrong that landed on the moon, not Lance Armstrong. Let's just say we had been on the road a while, I wasn't all there.



No, I was really playing it, I promise...

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Nice bids guys.. other than natitat.. I love the piano.. for a sec I was like "is he really playing, wow he is good"
haha

YaYa said...

very interesting!!! you guys are just nutty!!!

The Ling Blings said...

I loved the graduation video! How witty of you to video your perspective!