This past Sunday, Paxton was able to give Ty a baby blessing in church. We got him all dressed up and looking adorable. He did great during the prayer, but right when Paxton came and sat down by me, he started crying. Perfect timing.
It was great to have Paxton's family and a bunch of our close friends there for the blessing. Thank you everyone for coming! We missed all of my family. Please come and visit us! I know it'd probably be easier if I came there since you are all within 4 hours of each other, but I want you to come here. :)
After church, we invited everyone over to our home to visit and see Ty a little more. Ty decided to sleep during half of the party, and eat during the other half. I guess that is okay since he's been sick with a cold for the past 5-6 days. Poor guy. But I made sure everyone put on hand sanitizer before they got close to Ty. I think he is finally getting better. We are sucking out more and more snot from his nose every day, and he doesn't sound as stuffy as much.
Here are some adorable pictures of the day. We totally forgot to take pictures at the church... dumb... so we got some afterward. I wish I would've taken pictures at our little "get together" at our home. I guess I was too busy chatting away... (and making sure my house didn't get torn apart by the little kids that were there. It's not 'baby proofed' yet. ha)
"Who you lookin at?"
and our family picture. Ty was hungry, so he wasn't gonna smile for the camera. :)
4 comments:
Sorry we missed it. he looks so cute. Glad it went well.....hope he feels better soon. Hate having sick kids... :(
What a handsome baby and parents too!!! Must be in the genes....
he is a doll! POor baby i hope he gets feeling better soon!
He is so sweet. sounds like a wonderful day! Sorry we couldn't be there :(
Abby your hair is looking very very cute!
Post a Comment