9.14.2009

crickets

I know I've expressed my almost phobia of crickets because of how many there are around and in our house. It's just getting out of hand here. I think I now have a phobia of crickets. I find at least 3 crickets in my house every single day, and every time I see one I get really anxious and jumpy. I hate having to throw them away, so if Paxton is ever home I have him do it. I don't like picking them up with a tissue because I can still feel the hard body and legs. Paxton grabs them with his bare hands! Eww. I still look down when I'm walking around the house keeping an eye out for them in every corner. They are everywhere. Because of the rain we've been getting, we have about 10x more in our garage. Gross.
Well, off to run some errands.

2 comments:

YaYa said...

Abby, you really have to watch out for those crickets!! they are extremely dangerous and deadly.....just kidding,,,,,they are kind of creepy, but I really feel sorry for them sometimes,,,we used to use them for fish bait!!!

critts said...

I found one in the house today for the first time! Gross! I almost freaked. And somehow it had lost its leg. It was so gross. And the worst part is that I had walked by it about four times before I noticed it. i could have stepped on it! EW!!