Ty took a nap with me the other day in the bed. Luckily I woke up before he did, or else I wouldn't have gotten this adorable shot.

One elbow was leaning on me, but when I got up, he stayed there, balancing on one elbow. haha- very funny.

I'm trying to upload a video I got of him smiling and laughing, but it doesn't seem to work. I need to change the format first. Sounds like something Paxton will have to do. :)
6 comments:
oh how precious! and congrats on little ty's blessing day! AND I love what you did to your hair... hope your doing great!!
That's AMAZING! I want to kiss his face so badly!
This is the cutest thing ever!!! How sweet!
Oh, he is SO cute! I just want to plant one on those cute squishy lips of his. :)
he is just so precious!!!!
That was one of my favorite parts of the day with Scott we took naps and cuddled everyday! So cute!
Post a Comment