Ty is 4 weeks old today! I don't know how much he weighs or if he's grown in length, but it doesn't seem like he's gained much. I sure hope he has. I promise- I'm feeding him. He is still so small. I can tell he is growing and changing in his face though.
This is what he wore today. Look familiar Ann?? YaYa got this outfit for Ty on our vacation in Florida. I love it. I just want to eat him up.
We ran several errands today, and even met up with Paxton for lunch. By the time we got home, Ty was exhausted because he couldn't take a really good nap in a car seat. He loves driving in the car, but I think he got sick of the car seat after being in it for 4 hours. Poor guy. He crashed when we got home.
Ty looks a lot like Paxton as a baby in this picture, minus the goobers in his eyes. Those just won't go away.
3 comments:
he is so cute! I love the outfit! :) And I think he looks like you in the picture of him sleeping. He is a doll!
he is adorable!! Time flies- i can't believe he is 4 weeks~
I'm back from vacation and just checked the blog, and see Ty's sweet face in such a cute outfit!!!! (yes I do remember it). I was lucky and got to love on him yesterday and I think he has grown...and is getting very alert!! Hugs and kisses....YaYa
Post a Comment