3.05.2009

Cast a vote

Vote to the right, if you'd like.
If you want to try and be technical, you can look up the Chinese calendar or other tricks that you know of in predicting the baby's gender... the due date is August 9th.  
No prizes are awarded- sorry.  Just curious of what people think/hope.
Pax thinks girl, I think boy.

7 comments:

Jeni said...

GIRL.

HANSEN/ PORTER wedding said...

I agree: girl!

Anjeanette said...

Boy!! I think if I am right, you have to come to Boise to show him to me. :)

YaYa said...

I voted Boy, but I dont' really care, just as long as he/she is healthy. I just can't wait to get my hands on that baby.

Rowbury Adventures said...

hmmm boy! cuz then if you have a little girl it will have a cute older brother to look after her!! haha

Eric and Kortnee Johnson said...

Thank you!! I know we are way excited! I have been feeling great! No morning sickness at all! I must be really lucky eh? Hope you are doing great! You have just a tiny little baby belly! :) SO cute! Can't wait to see what you are having!

Eric and Kathleen said...

AHHH! We find out today! Oh my gosh, I am so excited. I kind of hope it's a girl, but some people say that if you aren't that sick, it's a boy, so I'm guessing boy. But I want it to be a girl so she can be Ave's little friend! Either way, we will love him/her to pieces!