3.24.2009

My Latest Craving

SALT & VINEGAR PRINGLES
 They taste so good!
I was craving them last Friday, and finally bought some at like 10pm and downed half the can in like 20 minutes. Yummm.  Since then I've bought 2 more super size cans, and one is already eaten-by me.  Pax ate probably like 10 of those.  HA.  
This past weekend was a lot of fun and we got a lot done!!  It felt good.  Friday night, Paxton had a regional church basketball game.  It was single elimination, and they unfortunately lost their first game so they were out quick!  It was a crazy game.  I don't want to go into any details- just know it was SO UNFAIR! :)  Saturday we went to the temple.  We hadn't been in awhile, so it felt really nice to go and get that spiritual boost.  Later that day we went shopping!  Shopping for 72-hour kits!!  Yay!  We got a lot of stuff, but our shopping got cut short when Costco closed at 6pm.  Dumb!  It's so crazy they close at 6pm on a Saturday night!  I was a little upset and annoyed because we were planning on getting all our shopping done that day.  But we did buy some food storage, water, mag lite, shovel, ax, lantern, and a few other things.  We also got our grocery shopping partially done as well.  Sunday we went to church and then had some friends over for dinner and watched Twilight!!  By the time Monday rolled around, I was NOT in the mood to go to work.  We had a great, relaxing yet productive weekend.  Every weekend I always wish that I could pause time and just stay at Saturday or Sunday.  I never want it to end.  Today at work I felt so uncomfortable.  Since I sit at a desk all day, I am kind of crouching over at the computer and looking down at papers and stuff, so my tummy gets crunched.  Today was just so uncomfortable.  The baby is just growing and everything is expanding in there.  My tummy is getting a bit harder now.  It is also getting more uncomfortable to sleep. I've been thinking of getting a body pillow.  It seems like that would be comfortable to put between my legs and then under my belly when I'm on my side.  We'll see.
So Paxton is ALMOST done with his "busy season."  Just a few more weeks.  He has been working so hard and under lots of stress.  I just can't wait til it's over.  I hate to see him so exhausted and worn out.  And I hate that he's not home from work at a normal hour.   I guess I gotta get used to it.  I thought I was used to it, but it just seems to drag.   
Alright, I gotta go make Pax some dinner.

5 comments:

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

A body pillow is the best!!! You totally must invest in one!! I've read that once you hit 15-16 weeks its best to sleep on your left side... and the pillow helps me stay on my side at night while staying comfortable!!! It's a much needed investment! And that's hilarious about your craving... as of right now I'm LOVING cheese it crackers. I can't get enough of them!!! Along with cherry pop tarts. haha :)

Jeni said...

ok i am super proud of you for making paxton dinner. also s and v chips? SOOO my preg craving!
and twilight without me? i WILL forgive you since i WAS OUT of town!

Anjeanette said...

I love salt and vinegar chips. They are my favorite and my kids love them too. Nathan won't touch the things...more for us.. Good to talk to you yesterday. Hope you start feeling "not so crammed".. :)

Kim said...

I never really had pregnancy cravings, just no desire to eat for about half of it. I never had a body pillow either. Perhaps you can tell me how magical it is if you invest in one and then I will know for next round!! I have a hard time at work too when I just stare at the computer screen for too long. Make sure to get up and walk around at least once per hour if you can to clear the head and such. I don't know if you can, but hopefully!!

Jalayne said...

Salt and Vinegar chips are really popular in New Zealand. They also have chicken chips, which are kinda weird. They taste like potato chips with Ramen seasoning sprinkled on top. What does Paxton do? Is he an accountant?