3.20.2009

Belly shot n more


20 week belly shot update:
(well.. 19 weeks and 5 days)


So I have been so busy that past few weeks.  The old pest control company I worked for sold to Terminix- so I work for Terminix now.  I am being trained on how things run there and their system... let me just tell you I am so overwhelmed and my brain hurts.  There is so much to know and they've been trying to cram it in my brain these past 2 weeks.  The days go by quickly, and luckily the weeks go by quickly too.  But that gets me behind on everything else.  I get home and don't really ever want to do anything except just sit on the couch.  Sometimes not that extreme, but there are days like that.  And it gets lonely for me since Paxton works til 8:30 at the latest.  A couple of nights it's been til 10:30.  He is even more exhausted than I am when he gets home... so you can probably imagine why we don't really get much done.  That's what this weekend is for... 
I went to the gym twice this week, and both times after my workout I felt a lot of lower abdomen pressure.  I worry myself each time, so I've finally decided I need to take it even easier than I already am doing, and just do a lot of non-impact exercise... which means like rowing or cycling or something where I'm sitting down and exercising.  Anybody have suggestions or had the same pressure feeling when they worked out?  I dunno.  I just know that I want to take it even easier to prevent anything.  I also know that my baby is still alive in there.  He is always moving around.  In fact, I can feel him now.  
I am loving the weather we've had here.  It's actually funny- my new boss is always giving me a hard time of how WHITE I am.  Haha.  I will be the first to admit that I need to get some color.  He actually goes to a tanning bed frequently, so he teases me a lot about getting tan.  The other day I sat out in the sun and read a book after work, and I realized just how white I am.  I'm almost translucent.  Haha.  Yeah.
Alright then, everyone take care- have a fabulous weekend.  I know I will!

6 comments:

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

UMMMM, I am SORRY! you are NOT even pregnant enuf to be 5 months along! no fair, I looked like that when I found out i was pregnant!

Brothers Family said...

Your tummy looks cute. Yeah, I wore capris to school yesterday, and was embarrassed at how White I was. Especially my feet. So I know how you feel. btw, cute page. -Jessica

hayleemj said...

oh you are cute and TINY!
You should try water arobics. I did that when I was pregnant and it really is a good workout and perfect for pregnancy becuase it is easy on joints and it is low impact.
I have always heard that you should be able to do about what you are doing before you become pregnant if you are already used to it... so I doubt you would do anything to hurt the little man. But, if you don't feel good about it, take it easy because it isn't worth the risk.
I love you girly!

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

YAY for baby bellies! You are too darn cute!!!! August is not too far away!!!!

YaYa said...

I think you look just precious!!!! I can't wait to hear the plans you have for the baby room...I am ready to help,,,,just give me the word!!!!!!! Hugs and love!

Anjeanette said...

Cute little baby belly....it's so little. :) I am also so white....Nathan teases me all the time.