3.11.2009

Well, it looks like he takes after his Dad... If you know what I mean.

Okay, verdict's in. IT'S A BOY!!!! Thanks everyone for voting, looks like democracy still works. Here is a picture of the little guy. Yes, those are his legs and, well, you know. No, we have not yet picked out an official name. However; Isaac, Ty, Eli, Jack, and Dylan are the runners up. In the future, we will probably post the final names and have another vote.

19 comments:

Anjeanette said...

That's one nice lookin baby boy! I vote for Isaac (after Johnny) :) So happy for you. (I vote NO for Dylan)

Kim said...

That is awesome Abs. Congrats!

Stacia said...

Congrats!! Glad he cooperated for you!

YaYa said...

Yeah!!! that is so exciting! Yes, he is definitely a boy, and looks like he has some long legs!!! I will love any name you pick out, but I like all of those!!!! Love you guys!

Stephanie said...

Hurray! How exciting! I love having a boy.

Eric and Kortnee Johnson said...

YAY congrats! Love the names too :):)

Kelly said...

YIppy! I like Ty.

Bling said...

I really like Ty! I'm so excited to be Auntie Heather!!!

Haylee said...

How exciting!! I was actually right for once! Boys are so fun!! Congrats! :)

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

Yay! You will love him so much!

Kamie said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. That is a crazy clear pic. With my pregnancy, I just had to take their word on it.

Brad, Charlsie and Our Little Monkey said...

Hmm a boy. I think you should put Charlie in the mix, or chow, chuck, charles or even chowie. Something to think about. I'm so excited for you two.

Lisa said...

Ya congratulations

Emily Empey said...

Thats so fun! I guessed a girl- I am usually wrong on these things!!! COngrats thats exciting!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

YAY Abby!!!! That's awesome! I totally guessed boy in your poll! Dang I'm good. I, too, am hoping to have a little boy. We'll see. We find out the sex around Easter. Congrats again!

Lauren Thorne said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!

Brittany Swanson said...

Hey abby- congrats on the boy!- I'm not going to comment on names because I liked all of them! It was hard for me not to ask you a million questions at Outback that night! Like "have you been feeling this?... what about this? etc. etc." So- now that you know, you can give me the two month preview. ha!

critts said...

Wow! Congrats! I can't believe I somehow missed this. You'll LOVE having a boy - they are so much fun!