I am definitely in the "nesting" mode. I've been keeping myself busy with project after project, and still have about 5-10 more I'd like to do. I feel bad that most of the projects don't have a lot to do with the new baby, but with the house. I am wanting to make some baby leggings, bows, onesies, and curtains for the baby's room, but haven't gotten around to it yet. And I'm not sure what I'll get around to before the baby comes since there are only 9 more days til she will arrive! I am just wanting to relax as much as I can, but then my mind gets going on things I want to make and get done.
Anyway, here are some pics of what I've been up to.
I found this huge mirror at a garage sale for $10! It had a white frame, so I painted it black to go in our kitchen. It makes the room seem bigger and brighter! I love it!
Made this scarf, using the tutorial found here.
Made Ty's Halloween costume from the tutorial found here. She called it a Peter Pan costume, but I always think Robin Hood when I see it. I think he needs a green hat to make it Peter Pan.
A book wreath made from the tutorial found here.
Here is our baby girls' nursery. Don't mind the clutter on the dresser and floor. I'll get it cleaned up soon. But I made the bedding, which was a long process, but fun. I also made the clock above the dresser. That tutorial is found here. I didn't get a close up shot of the clock- sorry. And the paintings were a gift from Paxton's mom, which go perfectly in the room!!! I just love it! Thanks Ann!
And this is the final project that's been keeping me most busy! He is just a crazy boy. We wrapped him up in this blanket like a burrito. He thought it was hilarious, but quickly wriggled out of it.
And then finally, a 38 week belly shot. I have just 9 days left. I am being induced on the 20th, if all goes well. It has come up so quickly, that I am suddenly nervous and stressed that it's just around the corner. Yikes! We are excited to meet our little girl.
8 comments:
Oh man Abs, you're awesome! I need to get creative! As always, you look GREAT..I am excited to see your little girl! Hope all continues to go well.
wow---all of your projects turned out great!! You look great...can't wait!
You are so creative Abby!!! You did so great on all of your projects!!! And your baby girls room looks FABULOUS!!! I'm so excited to see pictures of your baby girl! And you are looking fabulous!!!!
holy smokes woman! you can seriously sew! I have no creative juices in my bones... AT ALL!! Good luck with the last 9 days!
I love the wreath. I think I want to make one!!!!! You look lovely. As always. Love the everything about this post :) Miss you!
I love all your projects!!! You are just so creative and talented.....and I love my fav project....Mr. Ty in his Peter Pan outfit!!! Soooooo cute....can't wait for the 20th,,,,,new baby girl...YEAH!!! xx00xx
Love the nursery!! The colors are beautiful and nice job on the bedding. And I agree, Ty's costume-which is adorable btw, is totally Robin Hood. Go you!! Everything looks great!
Abby, I am sad I missed your shower, but that just means we get to get together soon for the babygift! I went to a service project I had previously signed up for in the ward. Habitat for humanity, It was pretty cool but Im still sad I missed your shower, Love you!
Post a Comment