Paxton is a better husband and daddy than I could ever ask for. He got up this morning super early, so that he could make me breakfast, and make his own lunch, before he left for work at 6:45am. He is such a thoughtful, kind, and patient person.

He is a wonderful daddy to Ty and baby girl. Ty just adores him. Last night, Ty was following right behind him as Paxton was walking around, talking on the phone. Ty always want to be around his Daddy. I'm afraid our baby girl is going to be Daddy's girl too.





8 comments:
Yes he is a good husband, daddy and I very good son.....and he is very fortunate to have you as his lovely, sweet wife.....Happy Anniversary to both of you!!! See you in a bit!!!
awe! happy anniversary guys! We love you! and CANT wait to see that beautiful baby girl!
4 years?! holy cow! that went by fast! haha
love you guys :)
Happy Anniversary! I hope y'all have a wonderful day!
Happy 4 years!
yay! happy anniversary Abs! Loving the preggo pics, can't wait to see BABY pics very very soon!
Happy Anniversary! Congrats on 4 years! I remember that day! You were so beautiful, still are!
Congrats on 4 years! Lots more fun ones to come!
Post a Comment