Last weekend we went to the Peterbilt Open House at the plant. We were able to walk through the plant, see a bunch of cool Peterbilt trucks, and enjoy yummy BBQ. It was lots of fun, and a perfect, free activity for a Saturday with all the family.
Ty was in heaven with all the trucks around him. He loves wheels. So he would walk up to every truck and just stand and touch the wheel. I think he'd be perfectly content if he could just stand at a wheel all day and touch it. Silly boy.
At the end of the day, there was a bike stunt show. There were 4 guys on bikes, and 1 on rollerblades. It was amazing! I was nervous at first, but once I saw how good they were, I relaxed a bit. It was a really exciting show. Ty was mesmerized by it all.
sidenote: ...Only 5 days left...
2 comments:
That was soooo much fun, we really enjoyed it!!!! Thanks for inviting us!
Abby! I think you've had emery by now...OMG how exciting!
Post a Comment