10.20.2010

Emery Elizabeth Hobson


Born at 12:40 pm

7lbs 11oz

19 3/4 inches
More pictures to come...

15 comments:

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

Congratulations!!!!!! Such a pretty name for a pretty baby girl!!! So happy for you and your family Abby!!!

Elaine said...

I love her name!!! She is beautiful! Congratulations!!!

Amy said...

So beautiful! Congrats! And what a lovely name. When can we bring you dinner?!

Kelsie said...

Look at all that hair and those cute big lips! Congrats guys!

Jeni said...

Love you guys! She is a beauty!

Streett's said...

Congrats!! 10/20/10 is a great bday! And cute name!

Brandon and Sarah said...

Yay Abby! She is so precious...I can't believe all the dark hair! Congrats!

Lisa said...

I was so excited when I got the text!! So happy for you and your family. She's beautiful and I love her name!

Shurtliff Family said...

Yay, yay, yay! She's finally here! I'm sure you were more than ready. Hope things went well for you. She's a beauty (of course). LOVE her HAIR! So so cute!

And I loved all the projects you posted Abs! They look so awesome in your home! And Ty. What a stud! Loved his costume for Halloween!

Kim said...

Yay!!!!!!!! i love her cuteness already! I cant wait to see more pics. You are a champ abs. I also love her name!

Debi said...

Congratulations! I Love the baby's name and I was almost right about the weight...5 more ounces. :)

Andrews Family said...

OOH YEAH! How precious! Congrats! Cute name too :)

Kelly said...

yeah! Congrats!

Brad, Charlsie and Our Little Monkey said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you. She is adorable I can't wait to see more pictures.

Rowbury Adventures said...

CONGRATS! little emery is perfect and I love her already.. post more pictures soon!!