Abs..you are one Hot mama :) I like the pic of he foot prints on Paxton. SO CUTE
Oh she is just so adorable!!!!! Love that DARK hair!!! You are looking FABULOUS Abby!!!
Abby, you are beautiful and so is your baby girl! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you!
She's so adorable!! I love the one with Ty kissing his little sister. So sweet!! Isabella said she wanted one too! Hahaha!
She is SO cute! Tons of hair too! Congrats guys, I can't wait to meet her!
oh my. that bow is adorable (bow headband). I cannot get over your family! So exciting! Much love!Krista (and Tyler!)
She is SOOO beautiful!!!! I LOVE her cute little flower outfit!
She's so cute! I love her outfit! Congrats!
Ah!!! So cute! Can I bring you dinner soon?Can't wait to meet her:) I want to run my fingers through that hair.Congrats guys! She's adorable.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Abs..you are one Hot mama :) I like the pic of he foot prints on Paxton. SO CUTE
Abs..you are one Hot mama :) I like the pic of he foot prints on Paxton. SO CUTE
Oh she is just so adorable!!!!! Love that DARK hair!!! You are looking FABULOUS Abby!!!
Abby, you are beautiful and so is your baby girl! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you!
She's so adorable!! I love the one with Ty kissing his little sister. So sweet!! Isabella said she wanted one too! Hahaha!
She is SO cute! Tons of hair too! Congrats guys, I can't wait to meet her!
oh my. that bow is adorable (bow headband). I cannot get over your family! So exciting!
Much love!
Krista (and Tyler!)
She is SOOO beautiful!!!! I LOVE her cute little flower outfit!
She's so cute! I love her outfit! Congrats!
Ah!!! So cute! Can I bring you dinner soon?
Can't wait to meet her:) I want to run my fingers through that hair.
Congrats guys! She's adorable.
Post a Comment