9.29.2010

36

I am 36 weeks along now with baby girl. It is getting so close!
The first picture was taken in the afternoon, and this 2nd picture was taken at night. I swear my belly grew in those hours. It looked and felt bigger!

While I am anxiously awaiting this baby's arrival, I am really enjoying the one-on-one time I have with Ty. He is at a really fun age, and is so sweet and silly and keeping me active!

Here are just a couple pictures from our family photo shoot with Heather. If you didn't check them out from my previous post, here is the link again to all of them. (A few people told me they didn't notice the link.)


Love his big toe!

10 comments:

Wiseguys said...

CUTE belly. Love the way it just sticks out. And yes you do look like you got bigger, but I'm sure it's just the camera angle. Gotta love those last few weeks :)

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

You are looking fabulous Abby!! I can't wait to see that little girl!!! She's going to be a beauty!!!

bren & joe said...

Wow! I had no idea you were even pregnant again, much less about to POP! Congrats! What's her name going to be?

Kelly said...

you're almost there...and you look sooo good!

Anna@Exasperation said...

you look fab!!

Shurtliff Family said...

You look awesome Abs! So pretty. Love the shirt! She'll be here SO SOON!!!!!

Andrews Family said...

Oh Abby, you look beautiful!! Good luck in the next few weeks!!!

Andrews Family said...

Oh Abby, you look beautiful!! Good luck in the next few weeks!!!

Jill and Ryan said...

Wow, I am totally out of the loop. I have not been on the blog for a while. I had no idea you were pregnant. Congrats girl. That is great. I wish you the best.

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

umm, Abby...are you sure you're not just bloated???? gosh, Thats how big my belly looks at like 3 months, lol.