1.27.2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!

Well, since it's Mom's birthday I figured I would go ahead and make a video for her. After much thought, I came to the conclusion that nothing could be better than to make a video of what she does best... Dancing!! (Make sure your volume is up!)



By the way, Mom is probably going to kill me for putting this on our blog. Ooops

8 comments:

YaYa said...

well, i couldn't wait to see the video,,,,,but when i went to view it , it said no longer available....bummer,,,,but thanks for the thought!!! love you!

Abby said...

i think you have to push "Refresh" to watch the video. :) hope it works!

YaYa said...

That is so totally funny!!! Yes that is definitely me....very cool!!! Shake it off!

Haylee said...

haha that is too funny!! What a cute dancing mom you have! :)

The Ling Blings said...

Pax....you are so dead meat on putting me on the video!!!

The Ling Blings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna@Exasperation said...

Ann, Heather and Katie are ALL invited to my next party. SWEET! Happy b-day Ann! 39 right?

Jeni said...

oh my gosh, when i went to view it first it said not available too... so when i checked it again today it was there and HOLY CRAP that is hillarious.I think I have seen that second one before and ANN that is hot. you are actually really good!! I love the brush them shoulders!
And heather and Katie - dang!