Yikes....from the last video you can see that he gets it from mom!!!
okay, now that is really good!!! you should be on "Dance Fever"....oh maybe they stopped that about 20 years ago....Way to go!!!!
why am I reminded of Napolian D here?
ha, hob are you filming this yourself? radical!i knew hale and oates would come in some handy.
hale? I am going crazy haha... hall
That is so funny! I love the part when Paxton pops up right in front of the camera, and doesn't know the words! Too funny!
That is so funny. I'm very impressed with your moves :)
OH my goodness, ha ha that was great Paxton!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yikes....from the last video you can see that he gets it from mom!!!
okay, now that is really good!!! you should be on "Dance Fever"....oh maybe they stopped that about 20 years ago....Way to go!!!!
why am I reminded of Napolian D here?
ha, hob are you filming this yourself? radical!
i knew hale and oates would come in some handy.
hale? I am going crazy haha... hall
That is so funny! I love the part when Paxton pops up right in front of the camera, and doesn't know the words! Too funny!
That is so funny. I'm very impressed with your moves :)
OH my goodness, ha ha that was great Paxton!
Post a Comment