1.09.2008

Time for Change

Due to the overwhelming requests to create a new post; I decided to post a pleasant picture of the Andes Mountains so viewers of our blog no longer have to look at my "sick", "nasty", or "I just threw up" molester stache.  Sorry for the inconvenience and enjoy the view...



4 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha, that is funny! Thank you Pax for posting the new picture cause I was to point of gagging evertime I saw your molester stache! Love ya both!

YaYa said...

Well, I never thought you looked like a molester anyway,,,,I thought you with the moustache looked kinda like Tom Selleck in Magnum P.I. back in the 80's....afterall you did have a mullet when you were 2 and 3,,love you...mom

Haylee said...

haha that is funny. I hope you guys had a good Christmas! Sounds like things are going good for you. I'm still sad I never got to see you while you were in Idaho, it's so my fault and I apologize... NEXT time though, We will make it a priority!
Love you!

Brittany Swanson said...

haha. thanks for the update!