1.12.2008

Shout out to La Jolla 104 Girls

Hey Girls-- Look at this jacket.  Does it look familiar to you?  ...  Think about our apartment ...  the furniture ...  
Yes, our beloved Couch that didn't match any color we tried to decorate with.  

When I wore it for the first time, I thought, I'm wearing our couch from college!!!  haha.  I figured out though, it goes well with dark jeans. The purple we had looked cute though anyway.  haha.  Just thought ya'll might appreciate that!  Awww, look at those hotties!!  
Miss everyone!!


5 comments:

Jeni said...

haha that is funny. those pictures remind me of one of those, "find 6 things that are different in these pictures" haha you guys are fun!

Haylee said...

Ohhhhhh the La Jolla 104 couch! I LOVE it! That Jacket is really cute though! :) You should try a purple shirt on with it and then you'll really have flash backs!

We SO need to have a reunion when Charlie gets back, I'm all for it!

Also, YAH you are coming to IF! YES we WILL get together this time... I'll make sure of it!

Love ya, Keep in touch!

Andrews Family said...

AWWW!! Thanks for the shot out! Man, I miss those days. I really do, I've been thinking that lately. But, not to fear..we are going to be having a reunion soon! I'm thinking a picnic out by the sign, what do you think?? Cute jacket, by the way. It looks so comfortable, I could sit on it! Love ya Abby Face

Andrews Family said...

oh and why is Brittany sleeping in that picture??

Unknown said...

Abs is that the jacket that you bought when I was with you? Man, I wanted that jacket! Anyway, that's amazing how similar they are...kind of creepy. I love the shout out...and I love you! Cant wait for you to visit!!! Yeah!!!!