Wow, it's been awhile. We've been keeping really busy these past few weeks. I like it-- makes time go by fast. I don't really know why I want the time to go by fast, it it just nice sometimes. Hmm... anyway, the reason we haven't updated in so long is because we sold our MacBook Pro a few weeks ago and didn't have a computer to blog on. We finally have our new iMac desktop, yet unfortunately are not able to get on the internet-- well because we don't buy internet! We used to steal internet from some guy who lives in our complex, but for some reason our new computer won't pick up his signal! :( So we just might have to purchase internet ourselves. But I really don't want to spend an extra $45/month. We can use that money for other more worthwhile things. We are hoping we can find someone who has internet that we can split the cost w/ or something.
Besides that, our iMac is really cool. Actually, I don't really know because Paxton has spent every spare minute on it. I haven't even pressed a key or clicked the mouse once! I think I just might tonight though. ((I uploaded this post on my work computer)) Paxton already has all of our pictures organized and grouped. It's really cool and easy to find any picture I want. That's probably going to be my favorite part about it.
Anyway, enough about computers. Paxton is studying his little bum off for a section of the CPA exam which he takes Oct 19th or 20th- not sure which day?? That's like a week & a half away!! I'm sure not that HE even realizes that. It's coming up FAST! He will do well though- he's so smart! When he is studying at home, I know when he gets the practice questions right because he says "BOOOOOOOM" or "YEEEAAHH" or "BOOOOYA GRANDMA" I hear those words quite frequently-- which is pretty comforting b/c I know he's understanding and remembering the things he studies. Everyone wish him GOOD LUCK!!
I am keeping busy with work everyday, then mutual, practicing the piano, baking, preparing Sunday Lessons and just hanging out. Oh also counting down the days til Katie gets here! She'll be here in 12 days! We're so excited.
Well, sorry for the lack of pics. Whenever we can figure out our computer and get internet, there will be pictures galore!! We have quite a few we can post, so brace yourself when that day comes! :)
We love you all and hope you're doing well.
4 comments:
I have been waiting for you to post more. That's cool you got a new mac. That's what we have. We got it about a year ago, and we still haven't figured out how to do a lot of things. You will have to let us know.....you computer people you. I am bummed you can't come up for Thanksgiving. Everyone is now planning on coming to my house. You and Katie will have fun though.......but missed. Have a good day! Love you!
Good to hear about your life. GOOD LUCK PAX with the test (what exactally is it??) I know when Justin was studying for his Optometry test, it was like all he did and we prayed hard for him to succeed... so we'll pray for you too Paxton.
Abby, what is your calling?? YW?
Can't wait to see pictures.
Love ya!
ya that 45 is really a bummer to have to spend, NOT STEALING!!! haha you guys are funny. thanks for the update abby I was getting sick of the anniversary stuff....kidding but really thanks for the update!
love to read your life updates! Good luck Paxton, boohya grandma is quite the vocab! have you ever said that to your grandma? If you ever do be sure to blog about it. I hope you have fun with Katie. Why is she coming? Just to play? Well love you babe!
Post a Comment