11.13.2007

Long Awaited Pictures...

Hey Guys!!  We have internet now- which means I can post pics from the last few days, weeks, months!!  We actually don't have too many pics of everything we've done, but here's a few.  

So I know this is a little late- so like a few weeks late- but oh well.  The Hobson family has a SUPER fun tradition every year of having a pumpkin carving contest.  And there are no rules- you can get outline patterns or free-hand carve your pumpkins... so there was a variety.  Paxton ended of with the WIN-- it was really good, but so was everybody elses! :)  

Paxton's pumpkin- for the WIN
Abby's pumpkin- 4th place


For more details- you can visit Heather's blog- she posted it awhile ago- of course- because it happened awhile ago! :)  It sure was a fun night though!  Can't wait for next year.  

4 comments:

YaYa said...

Yes this was way FUN!!!,,,,and I am actually glad that Pax won,,,,although poor Chris has tried so many times....oh well there is always next year!

The Ling Blings said...

Next year will be the year of the Lingafelter!!!

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

Congrats on the internet! I love pictures... keep them coming!

Haylee said...

The pumpkins are awesome! They look sweet all lit up!