11.13.2007

Lieutenant Hobson

Over a month ago, we were at Paxton's cousin's house- Matt.  Matt is a Ranger in the army!  Pax thought he would look pretty studly if he put Matt's Ranger clothes on.  Actually, he and Matt went hunting that morning.  Unfortunately, no coyotes were out in the morning, so they ended up shooting plastic water bottles off a fence post.  Pax hit the bottle 5 times before it slowly tipped over.  So in the pic, Pax was re-enacting his experience :)  What a silly guy!



I locked him out - ha.  

3 comments:

YaYa said...

Okay, this is very scary seeing Pax with a gun!!! Those poor water bottles,,,but I know you had fun. Let's just all keep Matt in our thoughts and prayers that he comes home safely. We love you Matt!!

The Ling Blings said...

Paxton...sometimes you just make me giggle!!!

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

Cool outfit! You sound like a mean shot Paxton. I'd hate to be that bottle you shot at! Kidding =). Actually I have shot a gun before and it is so stinkin hard. I really liked the pic where you locked your hubby out. I don't know why but I laughed really hard. You are so fun Abbs!