11.13.2007

Dallas Stars Hockey Game

One night we were invited by Curt Anderson to go to a Dallas Stars game.  We stayed in the Baker Botts suite w/ all you can eat FOOD! YUM!  Anyway, i discovered that i LOVE hockey games.  It was SO exciting.  I could not get over the fact that the refs didn't stop the players from fighting.  By the end of the game i was cheering on the players to fight more! haha- not really, but i definitely got excited when a player showed any kind of anger! Here are a few pics in motion.  I definitely think hockey should be a more advertised sport.  It's definitely more exciting than football- and hockey players are WAY tougher than football players too!!  Anyone think otherwise--- if so, you're wrong! :)





4 comments:

YaYa said...

Glad you guys had fun, but sorry hockey is not better than football...although I also love the fights!!!They just fly so fast across the ice that I can't keep up.....but sounds like you had a great time!!!!! GO COWBOYS!!!!!!

The Ling Blings said...

All I can say is DALLAS STARS Rule!!!!!

Anjeanette said...

Hockey games are fun. I actually don't like all the fighting. At first it was fine, but after a while I was like "come on, stop the fight". I do like football better. Some hockey players might be tougher than football players, but football players are bigger. Football wins! :) Love you!

Haylee said...

That would be awesome to go to a hockey game. I remember going to stefan and austins in high school and all the punks were there yelling and swearing and cheering on the fights... ahhh, you are turning into one of them! haha just kidding, just kidding... I'm sure it was exciting!