He is getting more fiesty too. He is a little stubborn boy. I just can't wait til he gets older. Yikes! So he was teething awhile ago, but now he is back to normal and there are still no teeth! I'm thinking the teeth went back in and aren't ready to pop out yet. That just prolongs the whole process, which I wish would just be over with. Maybe he'll get 4 teeth in at once - 2 top/2 bottom. That would be great. He has also stopped sucking on his gums and making weird faces, so they don't hurt him or bug him right now. But he still is slobbering like crazy. We'll see.
Yesterday I made some pretty darn good cookies. They're oatmeal creme pies. Ya know- like the store bought Little Debbie kind- but HOMEMADE. They're way better! And I've got way too many, so if anyone wants some, they better head on over quickly! Save me and my family from gaining 10 pounds... please.
Ty always has this inquisitive look on his face. He's just trying to figure out the meaning of life... My hub and I both agree that Ty thinks we are idiots and don't know half as much as he knows. That's why he looks at us like that... like "What are you guys doing?"
Gangsta... again.
6 comments:
Yes, he is getting SO big!!! I miss him! I love all the pics!! If only I lived closer, I would come and snatch up those cookies...those sound so good right about now :)
That is the cutest little church outfit ever!!! He's such a handsome big boy!!!
Payton is starting to suck on his lower lip a lot and has been pretty fussy these last couple of days. I believe he's in the teething process too. It's the worst! It's throwing off his whole schedule!
I love my sweet and adorable little nephew!!!
I need to see you guys!!!! Ty is getting too big:(
Let's get together soon so I can squeeze that kid!
CUTE CUTE TY!!!
Aww, he is such a little stud with his bow tie. I love it!
Post a Comment