We are pretty darn sure Ty is teething right now. He is extra fussy for no reason, clingy, crying that sounds like he is in pain, and always making these faces.
It started out as this ...


and has turned into this. He does this face constantly.



I felt in his mouth to see if there's a teeth coming through, but I haven't felt anything. But he definitely showing the signs--- especially the drooling and chewing. This is how all his outfits look like by the end of the day.
But he's still our smiley, sweet, little Ty. (And he's looking a lot more like ME these days.)
4 comments:
interesting how Layla's shirt has looked like that every day of her LIFE!
He is SO cute! He actually does look a lot like you....especially when he smiles. Just want to squeeze him!!
I love all his cute faces!!!!!And yes he does look like you Miss Abby!!!!
I love the teething pictures! He has the cutest smile too!!!!
Post a Comment