Yes! Well- not totally though. Ty took his first little shuffle of a crawl on Thursday night- January 14th! It was very exciting! He hasn't gotten up on his knees since then, but has come very close. Just the past couple days, he has been so silly, loud and crazy, and SO happy. It's hilarious. Whenever I put him down to sleep, he always rolls over to his back and just hangs out until he gets really tired. Then he fusses and I have to go and roll him back over to his tummy, since he can't do that yet. Whenever I play the piano or if there is music on where people are singing, he always tries to be louder than them and sings and yells super loud. He's got quite the personality already.
Alright, just wanted to record that little crawling incident, and looking forward to more of those soon. Yikes! :)
Today, Ty will be wearing a cute little church outfit, with a Dallas Cowboys onesie underneath to cheer em on for the BIG GAME today!! Go Cowboys!
(Also- Happy Birthday Johnny! Love ya.)
3 comments:
That's great! Sounds like he is so much fun these days :)
Haha I love how he tries to be louder than everyone else, that cracks me up!
we have to see that kid, he's looking more and more grown up now!
Post a Comment