1.22.2010

Hangin out

We met up with Daddy for lunch at Fuddrucker's the other day. Ty loved all the bottle caps in the table. So many colors! He couldn't get enough of it.


Ty is trying SO hard to roll from his back to tummy... he just can't figure it out still. This is what his attempts look like.

6 comments:

Eric and Kortnee Johnson said...

He is getting SO big! What a cute little guy! Thanks for the comment on the bassinet, it was so cute I didn't want to get rid of it! She was running out of room tho!

Haylee said...

haha that picture of him trying to roll over is hilarious. Its funny because Jackson learned how to roll from his back to his tummy before he learned to roll from his tummy to his back. Usually it is the other way around, the way Ty is.
He is a total cutie, getting SO BIG!

Rowbury Adventures said...

you are such a cute mom I love it.. I went to Milhallow the other day AND a girl came into maurices where I work and she used to work with us at Millhallow back in the day!

Jill and Ryan said...

He is getting so big. Wow, he is so adorable. I do not know why thye have to grow so fast. Lexi is walking now. What?? She is so little. it is pretty funny watching her walk with her little legs and feet. I hope you guys are doing well. We miss you.

Wiseguys said...

Yes we're home! Hallelujiah! and we'd love to get together. We're way less busy now that wedding and Christmas are over!

And Ty is such a cutie! He's getting so big I can't even believe it.

Eric and Kortnee Johnson said...

Haha! Well I guess I am doing okay on the decorations then! Ty is so big! I can't believe he's already starting to crawl! Busy little guy!