me: "You didn't clean all the dishes last night. You said you would do them, but there is still a pan, baking sheet, bottles, and cutting board in the sink."
husband: "Well I started the dishwasher, and I was going to wait til that load was done, then I was going to put the rest in the washer after I unloaded it."
me: "Why didn't you just hand wash them. That's what it means to do the dishes... you have to do all of them, even if you have to hand wash."
husband: "I don't believe in hand-washing dishes. That's what a dishwasher is for!"
me: "Then what is dish soap for?"
husband: "It's to de-grease the pots and pans before you put them in the dishwasher."
We continued on to discuss the reason for dishwashing detergent and dish soap, and dragging out the process of doing the dishes over 2 days... I don't know. Call me crazy, but I think if you are asked to do the dishes, it should be all done that night; not drawn out over two days. Because then, more dishes are piling up on top of the old dishes from the day before. ANYWAY, it was pretty funny. I still LOVE you Pax.
I gotta run. Baby is waking up, and I've gotta hand-wash some dishes and bottles.
4 comments:
Can you spell L-A-Z-Y.......but I know where he got it from.....ME!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! Marriage :)
Be so thankful that you have a dishwasher!! The apartment that we had to move into doesn't have one and I so miss it!!! It really stinks having to hand wash everything!! But yes I agree... when asked to do the dishes you do ALL of them even if you have to hand wash some!
Oh man, so funny. That right there is the difference between men and women!
Post a Comment