The past several days we have been adding COLOR to our walls! Finally. It feels nice and cozy, and like a real, lived-in home now! We have our family room painted an olive-y green color. It's a darker color and I love it! We also re-arranged furniture so our family room is a LOT bigger now! It was a good move. We also have a little bar-type counter with an in-set wall and we've painted that another color which is called "Wool Tweed." It's kind of greenish goldish. Sounds kinda pukey, but it looks nice! I realized that I like dark, warm colors. When we were at Lowe's picking out colors, I was always going for the darker colors. I always wondered what my 'style' of decorating was, and I found out what it is while watching HGTV, one of my fave stations. I always watch that channel to get ideas for decorating and cool tips and stuff. Anyway, my style is "Transitional." It's not too traditional, and not too contemporary. I really do like the look of contemporary and modern, but I just don't end up buying those kinds of things whenever I go shopping for decor. Anyway, I'm glad I figured out what to call my style. I'll post some pics once I've gotten more decorations up.
Ty is an eating machine! One day he was satisfied eating 4 oz, and the next he wasn't satisfied til he ate a whopping 8 oz.! WHAT? How does he double his intake overnight? He is consistently eating about 6-7 oz/feeding now- give or take an ounce. He is also the Slobber King- awake or sleeping. He has always slobbered when he sleeps, but with teething, it's when he's awake too. He is rolling over from his tummy to his back a lot more now. He is also trying to get movin' too. He sticks his bum in the air, get his feet on the ground and shuffles while keeping his chest on the floor. He just needs to push up with those arms and he can be moving. Yikes! He's a-growin'!
Paxton likes to pile all of Ty's toys on him-- all the soft ones at least.
21 weeks today!
He looks like a rapper here. Gangsta!
8 comments:
What a stud rapper! and cant wait to see your walls! i love dark too.
I can't wait to see the finished product!!! I love the dark walls also.....we need to start painting!!! Love the pics! THanks
He looks SO big!!! I love the ACDC/ABCD one-see (how do you spell that word?!?). I want to see pics of your new home decoration jobs! :)
Gees, he is growing Abs. He's such a cutie. Almost moving huh? I think it's great when they do. They seem to be just a little bit happier that way. And his hair looks tons lighter now. So fun!
Can't wait to see the pictures of the house. Sounds so cute! I am sure it is because you did it!
Hope the holidays were super fab. for you! Love you Abs!
Hey Abby! Yeah the game tournament we had was awesome. I tied for third place but let the other winner take the i tunes gift card ha. We are still in Rexburg and sad to say the Dallas internship didn't work out. We are possibly moving to Ogden for an internship there starting in May. They are trying to get it approved by corporate so we'll see. How long will you be in Texas?
He is so cute! I just laughed out loud at the picture with the toys all over him and showed it to my mom. She said "Paxton is so funny!" He's growing like a weed :)Can't wait to see pictures of your painting job!
I'm loving his gangsta outfit!
omg, Abby, I love the AB/CD outfit...lol
Post a Comment