8.18.2009

Photo Shoot

Ty already had his first photo-shoot last night! Paxton's sister came over and took these photos for us, she did such a great job and we love them!! Thanks Heather!!









12 comments:

Eric and Kortnee Johnson said...

He's adorable! Congratulations!

Brad, Charlsie and Our Little Monkey said...

He seems so alert for a newborn. You must have done the photo shoot at a good time. I love the pictures.

Kim said...

ohhhh, can't get enough! Keep them coming! I love his chubby little cheeks! I think you should tell us the labor and delivery story. Always love those!

Emily Empey said...

SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I love his chubby cheeks and lips!!

Jaimie said...

He's DARLING Abby! Congratulations on such a handsome little guy. So fun!

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

Such a cutie!!!!! I love all the pictures!!!! And like Kim said.... I want to hear the labor story!!!!

Shurtliff Family said...

Wow-- to say he was handsome would be to put it mildly. He is so darn cute Abs! I just want to smooch those cheeks. What a cute little family you have! Hope that labour and everything went well for you and that recovery goes even better. Congrats again!

Eric and Kathleen said...

Abby! I love him! Those pics turned out so so cute. When can I come see him again?!

Kiera said...

Abby, i found your blog through Roz's (hope that's ok). Your baby is so beautiful! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!

Grandpa and Grandma Brothers said...

Cute, cute little boy! Congratulations. I know you're happy he's finally here.

Kelsie said...

SO cute Abby & Paxton!!! I can't wait to see him in person!

hilaryawb said...

Oh my goodness he is SO cute! Congratulations to both of you. What an exciting thing to be a mom!