8.17.2009

More pictures!

Ty is so sweet. He is the cutest thing ever, and Paxton and I already love him to death! Here are just a few more pictures of him at what he does best- sleep!
This is one of my favorite pictures of him- so far at least. He has the cutest lips.



Thriller !

13 comments:

Rowbury Adventures said...

ohh I love him, he looks so so sweet! Thriller is my fav haha Congrats on you both for making such a handsome little boy

YaYa said...

YaYa thinks he pretty special also and I just love those lips!!!

Rachel said...

He is absolutely adorable. I am now getting anxious for Makenzie to come! I hope you get used to things quickly.

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

Oh he is sooooo stinkin' cute!!!!! Gosh I wish it was September already!!!! Makes me so excited to have my little boy around soon!!! And he does have the cutest lips! :) Hope all is going well and you are getting some rest!

Danielle, JK, Kendon & Boston said...

Congratulations on your little guy! He is so cute!

Anjeanette said...

Oh my gosh....look at all that dark hair....he is SO cute! I want to see more pictures of him with his eyes open. So cute Abbs! I have been meaning to call you....I will try soon. Hope you are doing good....know that I love you tons! :)

Krista & Tyler said...

Thriller? HAHAHAHA I had to show Ty and we both died of laughter. Talented kid abbs!

Hope you're feeling ok!

Lauren Thorne said...

He is adorable!

Brad, Charlsie and Our Little Monkey said...

He's so cute, I love the thriller picture.

Jeni said...

i LOVE HIM. AHH!

Charlotte and Jared Nelson said...

So adorable! I can't even believe it! He is Precious and Perfect!

Emily Empey said...

he is sooooo handsome! and very luscious lips!!what a cutie !

Emma and John said...

wow he is really one of the cutest babies I have ever seen! I love all his hair. Congratulations!!