Congrats. What hospital are you at?
So happy for you! Can't wait to see pics! Hope it all went well. Happy belated bday too!
CONGRATS!!! How exciting! Post pictures as soon as you can!
congrats abby! You will be great parents! enjoy every second!
Congratulations and Happy Birthday, Ty!!
Hi Ty!!! Welcome to the world! we cant wait to see you and hold you and kiss on you! now where are those pictures?!>?!!!?!?!?! he is the perfect little size!
YAY! Hope your are doing well!!!
Congrats guys! Post pics asap!!
Yay!!!! Congrats! Can't wait to see pics of sweet baby Ty!
Congratulations!! YAY!!! can't wait to see pictures.
How exciting! Congratulations! Next post better have lots of photos!I remember when Anjeanette was spending the summer with us and we got the call that you were born. And now you had your baby! Time flies!Love you!
YAY!!!!! Congratulations Abby and Paxton!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! So can't wait to see what the little guy looks like. LOVE the name!
Congratulations! I hope everything went fairly well for you. Ty is a very cute name. Can't wait to see what he looks like.
Yeah! Congratulations you guys! Hope your recovery goes well Abby. And happy late birthday to you too :)
YAY he is finally here... CONGRATS!
I am soo excited for you guys. Congrats!!! Hope all is well with baby and mom. Love you guys and can't wait to meet the little guy.
Congratulations! That's wonderful news! He's a beautiful little guy. We can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Congrats. What hospital are you at?
So happy for you! Can't wait to see pics! Hope it all went well. Happy belated bday too!
CONGRATS!!! How exciting! Post pictures as soon as you can!
congrats abby! You will be great parents! enjoy every second!
Congratulations and Happy Birthday, Ty!!
Hi Ty!!! Welcome to the world! we cant wait to see you and hold you and kiss on you! now where are those pictures?!>?!!!?!?!?! he is the perfect little size!
YAY! Hope your are doing well!!!
Congrats guys! Post pics asap!!
Yay!!!! Congrats! Can't wait to see pics of sweet baby Ty!
Congratulations!! YAY!!! can't wait to see pictures.
How exciting! Congratulations! Next post better have lots of photos!
I remember when Anjeanette was spending the summer with us and we got the call that you were born. And now you had your baby! Time flies!
Love you!
YAY!!!!! Congratulations Abby and Paxton!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! So can't wait to see what the little guy looks like. LOVE the name!
Congratulations! I hope everything went fairly well for you. Ty is a very cute name. Can't wait to see what he looks like.
Yeah! Congratulations you guys! Hope your recovery goes well Abby. And happy late birthday to you too :)
YAY he is finally here... CONGRATS!
I am soo excited for you guys. Congrats!!! Hope all is well with baby and mom. Love you guys and can't wait to meet the little guy.
Congratulations! That's wonderful news! He's a beautiful little guy. We can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment